- 1000 grams plum flesh, any type, skin on, washed, stones removed
- 300 grams sugar, whatever you type you use
- Juice of a lemon
- half teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- half teaspoon ground cloves, optional
- 1. Wash plums and cut in half to remove the stones
2. Place all the ingredients in the bowl, including spices if using.
3. Mix for 10 seconds on Speed 9 to puree.
4. Cook for 45-60 mins on Varoma temperature, Speed 2, with your Basket on the lid to prevent splatter.
5. Test a spoonful on a cold saucer to see if Setting point has been achieved to your liking.
6. Pour hot jam into sterilized jars (it will make 2-3 jars depending on the size of them). Use your lid as a funnel to pour into jars without spilling.
7. Store in your pantry until opened. Store in the fridge once opened.
Accessories you need
I always use jars with metal lides that the button sucks in when sealed.
Will keep in a cool dark place for a year if properly sealed.
Heaps of hints and tips on my Facebook page//www.facebook.com/KirlsThermoUpdates/posts/1047435158640537
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.