- 1000 grams plum flesh, any type, skin on, washed, stones removed
- 300 grams sugar, whatever you type you use
- Juice of a lemon
- half teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- half teaspoon ground cloves, optional
1. Wash plums and cut in half to remove the stones
2. Place all the ingredients in the bowl, including spices if using.
3. Mix for 10 seconds on Speed 9 to puree.
4. Cook for 45-60 mins on Varoma temperature, Speed 2, with your Basket on the lid to prevent splatter.
5. Test a spoonful on a cold saucer to see if Setting point has been achieved to your liking.
6. Pour hot jam into sterilized jars (it will make 2-3 jars depending on the size of them). Use your lid as a funnel to pour into jars without spilling.
7. Store in your pantry until opened. Store in the fridge once opened.
Accessories you need
I always use jars with metal lides that the button sucks in when sealed.
Will keep in a cool dark place for a year if properly sealed.
Heaps of hints and tips on my Facebook page//www.facebook.com/KirlsThermoUpdates/posts/1047435158640537
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto