- 150 grams raw almonds
- 150 grams raw cashews
- 3-4 level tablespoons sesame oil
Mill Speed 10 seconds.
Scrape down the bowl.
Add 3 - 4 tablespoons sesame oil
Mix speed 9 for 10 - 30 seconds depending on consistency you like
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Weigh in mixing bowl Almonds and Cashews.
Accessories you need
Can use other nuts of choice. Brazils, Macadamia work well too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup