- 2 Medium Eggplants
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Blister eggplants on top of the stove over naked low flame (to smoke and cook eggplants). Once skin starts to break and soften place them in a bowl of cold water. Remove the skin (the cold water makes it easy for the skin to come off). Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl with MC in place and blitz on sp 7 for 3 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape garlic down into the bowl.
Add the eggplants, tahini, salt and olive oil and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Serve with fresh Mountain Bread as a dip or use as a spread on the mountain bread and fill with roast chicken, spinach and grated carrot for a quick healthy snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)