- 500 g ms Onions, peeled and coarsely
- 150 g ms Green onion, coarsely
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 Scotch Bonnet peppers, (you can substitute with jalapenos
- 65 g ms Fresh thyme
- 65 g ms Fresh parsley
- 65 g ms Fresh marjoram
- 1 1/2 cups Vinegar
- 2 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ts g round cloves
- 1/4 ts Black pepper
- 3 tbs Salt
8Recipe is created for
Place onions, spring onions, garlic and peppers and use turbo function a few times until ground to a course paste.
remove from bowl and remove leaves from herbs and add to bowl with vinegar. blend on speed 8 for 30 seconds until liquified. Add paste back to bowl and combine for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Cover and refrigerate for a whole week before using.
The seasoning will keep in the refrigerator for at least six months.
My daughters have just come back from Barbados after living there for 4 months. they have brought me some authentic Bayun recipes which i am slowly converting. Scotch Bonnet peppers are a big part of Bajan and Jamacain Cooking but are hard to find here so you can substitute with hot Jalapenos.
will post some recipe s you can use this paste in very soon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)