- 650 grams Red onions
- 45-50 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 45-50 grams balsamic vinegar
- 75 grams Brown or Dark Brown Sugar
Recipe is created for
Peel the Red Onions and thinly slice into half moons.
Add the sliced onions, EV Oil and balsamic vinegar to bowl.
Cook for 30 minutes, Varoma REVERSE Speed 2 with MC (measuring cup) OFF.
Scrape down sides of bowl, add 75 grams of brown or dark brown sugar, and cook for 5 minutes, Varoma REVERSE Speed 2 with MC OFF.
Spoon into container and enjoy - or freeze for later use.
Accessories you need
Try making yourself a toasted sandwich with a layer of Caramelised / Caramelized Onion, sliced grilled sweet potato, Red Capsicum and sliced Jarlsberg cheese. A great vegetarian sandwich! Goes really well with sliced meat as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus