- 1 bunch of coriander - washed and roots removed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala
- 2 spring onions - white and pale geen only
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 long red chili seeds removed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in to the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 8
scrape down the bowl and turbo 3-4 times (use a spatula to scrape down the bowl through the lid hole )
Accessories you need
wonderful served with any meat, or with vegetables, as a base in sandwiches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread