- 70 grams Black Tahini Paste
- 50 grams tamari sauce
- 5 grams Nutritional Yeast Flakes, or 1 Tablespoon
- 5 grams apple cider vinegar, or 1 teaspoon (I use Braggs)
Add all ingredients to Thermomix mixing bowl.
Mix for 20 seconds / speed 3.
Use spatula to scoop paste out and enjoy!
Store in a glass jar in the fridge.
Accessories you need
You could use regular tahini paste, however the black tahini paste gives this spread the appearance of vegemite.
Mayvers Black Tahini Paste
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
These can all be found at health food stores.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)