- 300g frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 300g raw sugar
Put the raspberries and the sugar into the TM
Cook for 20 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
For a thicker jam - cook for a further 5 mins at varoma speed on speed 2.
Pour the jam into a clean jar and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
- to make more jam just use an equal amount of sugar to fruit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed berry Jam
- Beetroot & Red Onion Balsamic Relish
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- RICH HEALTHY CARAMEL SAUCE (DAIRY FREE)
- LCHF/Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- Pizza Sauce
- Granny Sauce
- Boysenberry jam
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Blackberry Jam
- Delicious date dip
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made