- 20 grams gelatin
- 100 grams hot water
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix chicken stock concentrate
- 415 grams Red Salmon
- 70 grams mayonaise
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 sprig shallots
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 120 grams pure cream
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 package Crackers or Biscuits
- 1 bunch of Carrot & Celery Sticks
1. Add Parsley and Shallots to the bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 7 scraping down the sides after a second and going again till you reach the 3 seconds chopping time in total. Then set aside for later.
2. Rinse bowl and add Gelatin, Hot Water, Chicken Stock, and blend for 5 min / 100 degrees/speed 4. Then leave it 10 minutes to cool to 50 degrees.
3. Then add Red Salmon (drained), Mayonaise, Parsley & Shallots, Lemon Juice, Cream and Salt & Pepper and blend for a further 2 mins / speed 7.
4. Run mould under the tap then shake out the excess water before pouring the pate mixture into the mould.
5. Let it set in the fridge for at least an hour.
6. Remove pate from the mould and serve with crackers, carrot and celery sticks.
If using Thickened Cream instead of Pure Cream - half the amount of Gelatin (10g) as Thickened Cream has a thickening agent that acts as a gelatin type product.
You can add more Parsley & Shallots if you would like!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Vanilla and Raspberry Macarons (Gluten Free)
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- White chocolate mousse logs
- Pate en Crouté
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping