- 1 to 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon Plain or corn flour, Mix flour in a mug half filled with cold water
Recipe is created for
2. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to the juices/stock in the . 3 sec.
If you like a richer tasting gravy add the remaining tablespoons of sauces.
3. Mix corn flour or plain flour in a mug half filled with cold water.
4. Add half of the flour mix to the bowl.
5. Set time to 4mins, speed 2.5 to 3, 100 degrees.
6. You will hear the gravy thicken as it is cooking.
7. If you prefer thicker gravy and the remaining flour mix and extend time for a further 1 minute.
1. Using 500mL of the stock/ juices in your bowl from your steamed chicken.
Accessories you need
I prefer a richer gravy so use the 2 tablespoons of soy and tomato sauce, Adjust to your personal taste.
You could also try this sauce/ gravy with the juices from your steamed beef or pork.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.