- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 40 grams Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams polenta, I Used Sostanza
- 20 grams oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cubes Cup, Panko Crumbs
1. Line a Container 17cm x 28cm with baking paper.
Put Cheddar and Parmesan into TM bowl. Chop 20 sec/Spd 7. Set aside.
2. Put Rosemary in TM Bowl. Chop 5 sec/ Spd 7. Scrape down bowl and repeat until finely chopped.
3. Put Water, Oil and Salt into TM bowl with Rosemary. Cook 6 mins/100C/Spd 2.
4. Add Polenta to TM bowl. Cook 15 mins/100C/Spd 2.
5. Add Grated cheese mix to TM bowl. Mix 10 sec/Spd 6.
6. Check Seasoning. Add additional salt if required. Mix 10 sec/Spd 6 if required.
7. Pour into lined container. Smooth top with spatula.
8. Put in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
Making the Chips
Coating the chips
These go really well with steak and bearnaise sauce.
Also good for a healthy alternative to chips for kids.
Could also be shallow fried for an even crispier chip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken