- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 40 grams Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams polenta, I Used Sostanza
- 20 grams oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cubes Cup, Panko Crumbs
1. Line a Container 17cm x 28cm with baking paper.
Put Cheddar and Parmesan into TM bowl. Chop 20 sec/Spd 7. Set aside.
2. Put Rosemary in TM Bowl. Chop 5 sec/ Spd 7. Scrape down bowl and repeat until finely chopped.
3. Put Water, Oil and Salt into TM bowl with Rosemary. Cook 6 mins/100C/Spd 2.
4. Add Polenta to TM bowl. Cook 15 mins/100C/Spd 2.
5. Add Grated cheese mix to TM bowl. Mix 10 sec/Spd 6.
6. Check Seasoning. Add additional salt if required. Mix 10 sec/Spd 6 if required.
7. Pour into lined container. Smooth top with spatula.
8. Put in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
Making the Chips
Coating the chips
Accessories you need
These go really well with steak and bearnaise sauce.
Also good for a healthy alternative to chips for kids.
Could also be shallow fried for an even crispier chip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)