- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams Beetroot, peeled and cut into 1cm pieces
- 200 grams fennel, roughly chopped
- 180 grams water
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons greek yogurt or cream
8Recipe is created for
Place beetroot, fennel and water into TM bowl. Cook for 45 mins at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Puree by increasing speed slowly to speed 6-7 until desired consistency is achieved.
Add yoghurt/cream and parmesan cheese, mix on speed 3 for 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake