THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 250 g Raw beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 70 g dried figs
- Handful dill leaves
- ½ bunch coriander
- 1 small bulb fennel (approx. 200 g) roughly chopped – both white and green bits are fine!
- Juice 2 lemons, (approx. 50 g)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g plain yogurt or raw cashew cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except yogurt/ raw cashew cheese to TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 4, using spatula to incorporate. Chop for a further 2-3 seconds on speed 4 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve on a salad platter with yogurt (or cashew cheese) on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon