- 1 --- head Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 --- fennel bulb, outer leaves and base cored
- 60 g olive oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch caster sugar, or dash of maple
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 --- Anchovy fillet, optional
- 1 --- eschallots
- 2 sticks Celery, chopped
- 30 g pistachios raw or toasted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cauliflower in bowl (do in two batches so not to over chop)
sp4 for 4 sec don't have mc on watch to ensure chopped to right size.
Set aside in serving bowl.
Add chopped fennel, celery sp 4 for 1-2 sec.
Set aside in bowl with cauliflower.
Without washing bowl add oil, vinegar, sugar, capers, anchovies, eschallot spd 7 for 5 sec.
Pour over the cauliflower and toss along with pistachios with hands or you can place all back in tm bowl and on spd 2 for 3 sec.
Recipe is found in Bills Italian Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt