- 1 --- head Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 --- fennel bulb, outer leaves and base cored
- 60 g olive oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch caster sugar, or dash of maple
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 --- Anchovy fillet, optional
- 1 --- eschallots
- 2 sticks Celery, chopped
- 30 g pistachios raw or toasted
Recipe is created for
Place cauliflower in bowl (do in two batches so not to over chop)
sp4 for 4 sec don't have mc on watch to ensure chopped to right size.
Set aside in serving bowl.
Add chopped fennel, celery sp 4 for 1-2 sec.
Set aside in bowl with cauliflower.
Without washing bowl add oil, vinegar, sugar, capers, anchovies, eschallot spd 7 for 5 sec.
Pour over the cauliflower and toss along with pistachios with hands or you can place all back in tm bowl and on spd 2 for 3 sec.
Recipe is found in Bills Italian Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt