- 120 grams bone marrow
- 120 grams breadcrumbs
- 120 grams flour
- 4 eggs
- .5 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
To make breadcrumbs add bread to bowl grate10 sec/sp 8.
Add flour and bone marrow.
Mix 5 sec/sp 6.
Add egg, nutmeg and cheese if using.
add seasoning if using. (stock paste or salt).
Mix 4 sec/sp 6.
Tip out and roll into balls. Flour if necessary.
Boil in water or stock until they float.
Add to soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- marble cheese brownies
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Chocolate Coconut Slice