- 100 g cheese
- fillings of choice, ham, onion, mushrooms, capsicum, herbs
- 100 g flour
- 6 eggs
- 200 g buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
1. Place cheese in TM blowl and grate on speed 8 for 5 secs
2. Add fillings and chop on Speed 5 for 5-10 secs
3. Add eggs, flour and buttermilk and blend on speed 5 REVERSE for 5 secs
4. Line varoma tray with wet baking paper and pour mixture into the tray
5.Fill TM bowl with 500g water and set the Varoma into position for cooking. Cook on Varoma temp for 20mins speed 2. Check the middle after 15mins as cooking time will depend on filling amounts. If it is firm it is ready.
6. Once cooked slice up using TM spatula and enjoy
Make sure the baking paper isn't covering the vents on the tray. You can cook other food in the Varoma dish or in the basket if you want to add more to this meal. Serves 4 large serves or 6 medium.
A great way to use your buttermilk from making your own butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread