- 770 grams cauliflower, cut into flowerettes - can include stalks
- 1 onion, halved
- 10 grams olive oil
- 210 grams water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 grams cheese, colby
- 35 grams Vintage Cheddar Cheese, Or tasty
- 10 grams Butter
- 5 grams honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put cauli, onion, olive oil, water and salt and pepper into bowl and cook 15min/100c/spd 1.
Add Colby, vintage, butter honey and combine 20seconds/spd 5 or longer if you want it smoother.
Serve with any roast meal or steak.
I used this as a side dish to a roast meal with fried mushrooms scattered on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Coconut Sambal