- 770 grams cauliflower, cut into flowerettes - can include stalks
- 1 onion, halved
- 10 grams olive oil
- 210 grams water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 grams cheese, colby
- 35 grams Vintage Cheddar Cheese, Or tasty
- 10 grams Butter
- 5 grams honey
Recipe is created for
- Put cauli, onion, olive oil, water and salt and pepper into bowl and cook 15min/100c/spd 1.
Add Colby, vintage, butter honey and combine 20seconds/spd 5 or longer if you want it smoother.
Serve with any roast meal or steak.
I used this as a side dish to a roast meal with fried mushrooms scattered on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter