- 770 grams cauliflower, cut into flowerettes - can include stalks
- 1 onion, halved
- 10 grams olive oil
- 210 grams water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 grams cheese, colby
- 35 grams Vintage Cheddar Cheese, Or tasty
- 10 grams Butter
- 5 grams honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put cauli, onion, olive oil, water and salt and pepper into bowl and cook 15min/100c/spd 1.
Add Colby, vintage, butter honey and combine 20seconds/spd 5 or longer if you want it smoother.
Serve with any roast meal or steak.
I used this as a side dish to a roast meal with fried mushrooms scattered on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Corn rolls
- Grape Jam
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones