- 3 --- Corn cob
- 2 zucchini, small, cut into 4
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup gluten free Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dry)
- 100 grams parmesan grated, pre grated in thermomix
- seasoning, to taste
1) Grate zucchini- 3 seconds/speed 4
2) Add corn, eggs, milk, oregano, salt & pepper (to taste) and parmesan and mix /speed 3/30 seconds
3)While blades spinning, add the flour slowly through hole in the mixing bowl lid.
4) Cook batter in 10cm diameter patties, in oiled frypan over low to medium heat
5) Serve with chopped avocado, tomato, coriander and sweet chilli sauce
Accessories you need
You can serve with grilled meat or a garden salad for a meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.