- 1/4 cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled & chopped into 4
- 1/2 red capsicum, quartered
- 2 sticks celery, chopped into 4
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 handful, raw cashews
- 1 handful, dried currants
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 small green apple, quartered
Recipe is created for
Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, celery and onion to TM bowl.
Add lemon juice, EVOO, tahini, honey and salt.
Chop for 6-10 seconds on speed 4.
Serve garnished with currants and cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad