- 1/4 cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled & chopped into 4
- 1/2 red capsicum, quartered
- 2 sticks celery, chopped into 4
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 handful, raw cashews
- 1 handful, dried currants
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 small green apple, quartered
8Recipe is created for
Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, celery and onion to TM bowl.
Add lemon juice, EVOO, tahini, honey and salt.
Chop for 6-10 seconds on speed 4.
Serve garnished with currants and cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- White bean dip
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate