- 1 cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 50g water
- 60g Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder, OR garlic flakes OR 1-2 cloves of chopped fresh garlic
- 60g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chopped cauliflower into TM bowl and turbo pulse 3-4 times.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water and cook for 12 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Once cooked, add greek yoghurt, garlic and parmesan and blend for 20 seconds, speed 7.
Transfer the mash to a separate bowl and hand mix diced avocado into the mash.
Serve and enjoy
This recipe has been converted to Thermomix from this original recipe //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2515376
Come and join my facebook group "Aussie TM5 Thermomixer" for more recipes and tips.
If you try my version of this recipe, I would love it if you could leave a comment and rating - all feedback is appreciated! Thanks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg