- 1 Continental Cucumber, (or 3 small Lebanese Cucumbers)
- 1 lime, (juiced)
- half centimetre piece fresh ginger
- 100 grams unsalted cashews
- handful of fresh corriander leaves
- 2 stalks shallots/spring onions
- 20 grams olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Place ginger into bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7
Add remaining ingredients and chop 3 seconds speed 4.
That's it! How easy is that!
If you wanted to spice it up a little more you could add a fresh chili with your ginger at the start and then add a tsp of fish sauce....gives it more of an Asian flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Indian Chicken Chapli
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Easy Laksa (Recipe courtesy of Peacock Sky Vineyards, Waiheke Island)
- Satay Sauce