- 500 grams water
- 600g grams potato, Chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 30 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Sea Salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
- Weigh water into mixing bowl
- Place chopped potatoes and garlic into simmering basket and insert into mixing bowl
- Set timer to cook for 17 minutes / Varoma Temp / Speed 2.5
- Check potatos are cooked (Prolong time by 3 minutes if necessary)
- Once cooked, use the spatula to remove the simmering basket and discard the steaming liquid
- Tip potatos into mixing bowl
- Chop for 10 seconds / speed 5
- Once chopped, insert butterfly attatchment
- Add butter, salt and pepper
- Whip for 10 to 15 seconds / speed 4
Be sure not to over cook the potatos as this can make them gluey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese