- 500 grams water
- 600g grams potato, Chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 30 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Sea Salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
- Weigh water into mixing bowl
- Place chopped potatoes and garlic into simmering basket and insert into mixing bowl
- Set timer to cook for 17 minutes / Varoma Temp / Speed 2.5
- Check potatos are cooked (Prolong time by 3 minutes if necessary)
- Once cooked, use the spatula to remove the simmering basket and discard the steaming liquid
- Tip potatos into mixing bowl
- Chop for 10 seconds / speed 5
- Once chopped, insert butterfly attatchment
- Add butter, salt and pepper
- Whip for 10 to 15 seconds / speed 4
Be sure not to over cook the potatos as this can make them gluey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta