- 150 grams Thin Egg Noodles
- 20 grams honey
- 70 grams raw unsalted cashews
- 1 small red onion, or half large red onion
- 1 red chilli, adjust size to taste
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk corriander, root removed
- 25 grams soy sauce/tamari
- 5 grams fish sauce
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 1 Juice of lime
- 25 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Place Noodles in Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. Put the lid on and leave to soak for 6 mins
Place cashews in TM bowl and pour honey over them
Heat 100c 4 mins Speed 1
Drain Noodles through TM basket, sperate with a fork and refresh under cold water.
Return them to a dry Thermoserver
Once cashews are done add them with the noodles to the Thermosever
No need to wash bowl.
Place red onion, chilli, ginger & corriander into bowl, chop 3 Sec Speed 7.
Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add Soy, fish sauce, sesame oil, EVOO & juice of the lime.
Combine 4 sec Speed 4.
Pour dressing over noodles and combine well using (clean) hands.
Garnish with extra corriander leaves.
Accessories you need
Serve with thinly sliced beef or chicken
Converted Jamie Oliver recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Lemon Slice
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Rhubarb Relish
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken