- 500 g dried figs
- 300 g raw sugar
- 30 g orange juice, juice from 1/2 orange
- 30 g brandy
- 200 g pistachios
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mince figs 20 sec / speed 10 "Closed lid"
Add sugar to bowl and cook 10 mins / 100 / speed 2
to dissolve sugar
Squeeze juice into fig mix with the aid of your spatula into bowl add brandy & pistachios cook for 15 mins / 100 / "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
Tip 1/2 mix onto baking paper. Caution as mixture is hot and sticky. Allow to cool slightly before handling. Using the paper to roll into a log. Once rolled to desired size twist ends of paper and refrigerate until set. Repeat with remaining mix.
Accessories you need
This is the perfect accompaniment to your cheese platter when entertaining.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins