- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 red onion, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled & roughly cut
- 1 green apple, Cored and cut into quaters
- 400 g Fresh Beetroot, peeled & quatered (if large)
- juice from 1 lemon
- 20g oilve oil
- salt & pepper to tatse
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl chop for 2 secs speed 5.5, scrape down & chop for 1 more sec at speed 5.
Fresh Beetroot Salad
So many serving options tray any of the following!!
Add some fresh corriander leaves to the salad.
You can sprinkle over roasted pepitas or pistachios.
Serve with feta or goats cheese.
Add some protein either drained tinned tuna or chickpeas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Coleslaw - canned/preserved
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Carrot Cake Cereal
- Masala Chai Carrot Cake