- 15 g ginger, fresh, Peeled
- 1/3 Cup of fresh Mint leaves
- 1 medium Lemon, zest &amp; juice
- 500 g potatoes, Cut into eighths
- 35 g rice bran oil or olive oil
- 150 g water
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper or Sweet Paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut ginger in half, place in TM bowl grate 4sec/Speed 8. Set aside.
2. Place mint and lemon zest in TM bowl, chop 15sec/Speed 8, set aside.
3. Place potatoes & half of the ginger in TM bowl, pour oil over, cook 10min/100*//Speed 1.
4. Add water, salt, pepper, Cumin, Turmeric & Cayenne pepper or Paprika. Cook 10min/100*//Speed 1. Place the simmer basket on top so steam can escape without splattering.
5. Add remaining ginger, mint & lemon zest, cook 4min/100*//Speed 1. Basket on top again.
6. Add lemon juice, cook 1min/100*//Speed
Potatoes should be cooked through, possibly falling apart a little and mixture thickened. Cook another min if needed.
Potatoes with Ginger,Lemon & Mint
If you want to cook approx 700g, increase all other ingredients by a little, except lemon zest & juice (one lemon should be enough for more potatoes), increase cooking time at step 4 by an extra 5min, then just use your judgement in step 5 whether to increase cooking time by a min or two.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)