- 150 grams mayonnaise, (Thomy brand works well)
- 55 grams white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pinches white pepper
- 60 grams Butter Milk, (see tips for substitute)
- 1.5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 onion (small)
- 400g green cabbage
- 1 carrot
- place roughly chopped vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds/speed 4 (use spatula to assist). Place into serving bowl and then prepare dressing (no need to clean bowl).
- Place dressing ingredients into TM bowl & combine 20 to 30 seconds/speed 4. Pour slowly over coleslaw vegetables and stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Accessories you need
If you do not have buttermilk you can sour 1/4 cup of milk with 1 tspn of white vinegar or lemon juice.
This makes a quite a "wet" coleslaw, so if you prefer a drier style, add only 1/2 to 3/4 of the dressing
The onion can be minced separately first and added according to taste when combining the vegetables & dressing.
The two steps can be combined, I just prefer to prepare the veg before adding the dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Decadent caramel apple pie
- Speckled Egg Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Chilli Prawns
- Chicken Strudel
- Beef & Guinness Pie filling or Stew
- No Mush Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate M&M Fudge biscuits
- CHOCOLATE STICKY DATE PUDDING
- Best Ever Shepherds Pie
- Easy Satay Beef Stir Fry
- Cauliflower, Bacon & Parmesan Quiche
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal