- 15 grams pinenuts
- 600 grams kumara, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- some salt & cracked pepper
- 1 carrot, large, cut into thin 5cm strips
- 125 grams 4 bean mix (canned), drained
- 125 grams corn kernels (canned), drained
- 3 cups spinnach leaves
- 45 grams olive oil
- 30 grams balsalmic vinegar
- 45 grams honey
- 10 grams seeded mustard
Recipe is created for
1. Roast the pine nuts for 3mins, Varoma, Sp1 in TM bowl with MCin situ. Then 3mins, Varoma,Sp1 with MC removed. Roast longer if necessary. Allow to cool.
2. Combine kumara, olive oil, cracked pepper and salt.
3. Place 500gms hot water in TM bowl, kumara in Varoma dish and cook for 12 - 15 mins, Varoma, Sp2.
4. Add carrot to the Varoma tray and place in situ for the last 3mins of steaming.
5. Set aside both the pumpkin and carrot to cool.
6. Wash spinnach and place in a large bowl. Add bean mix and corn kernels. Add cooled carrots, kumara and pine nuts.
7. Mix through dressing.
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix 20secs, Sp3.
Pour over salad and mix through.
Accessories you need
You can double the amount of 4 bean mix and corn kernels if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola