- 15 grams pinenuts
- 600 grams kumara, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- some salt & cracked pepper
- 1 carrot, large, cut into thin 5cm strips
- 125 grams 4 bean mix (canned), drained
- 125 grams corn kernels (canned), drained
- 3 cups spinnach leaves
- 45 grams olive oil
- 30 grams balsalmic vinegar
- 45 grams honey
- 10 grams seeded mustard
Recipe is created for
1. Roast the pine nuts for 3mins, Varoma, Sp1 in TM bowl with MCin situ. Then 3mins, Varoma,Sp1 with MC removed. Roast longer if necessary. Allow to cool.
2. Combine kumara, olive oil, cracked pepper and salt.
3. Place 500gms hot water in TM bowl, kumara in Varoma dish and cook for 12 - 15 mins, Varoma, Sp2.
4. Add carrot to the Varoma tray and place in situ for the last 3mins of steaming.
5. Set aside both the pumpkin and carrot to cool.
6. Wash spinnach and place in a large bowl. Add bean mix and corn kernels. Add cooled carrots, kumara and pine nuts.
7. Mix through dressing.
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix 20secs, Sp3.
Pour over salad and mix through.
Accessories you need
You can double the amount of 4 bean mix and corn kernels if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Steph's Colour on the Plate Recipe
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Polish Coleslaw
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad