- 500 g water
- 500 g cauliflower florets, approximately 4 cm pieces
- 100 g grass fed butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water into thermomix bowl
2. Insert simmering basket and weigh in cauliflower. There should be just enough room for 500 g
3. Cook 30 min/Varoma/speed 1, MC in place
4. Remove simmering basket with the aid of the spatula, empty left over water and return cooked cauliflower to thermomix bowl
5. Add butter, optional salt and pepper and starting at speed 5, slowly increase to speed 10 over 1 minute to puree, MC in place. Scrape down lid and if needed (sometimes a piece of caulflower gets stuck to the lid and needs blitzing again), puree 10 sec/speed 10, MC in place
This cauliflower mash is a delicious, low carb alternative to mashed potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan