- 2 --- mangoes, flesh only, cubed
- 65 g caster sugar
- 1 --- lime, Juice Only
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- With Scales option selected, Cut mangoes in half around stone/seed and twist to separate the halves. Scoop flesh into mixing bowl
Note the weight of the pulp
If mango(es) are fiberous, add the stone(s) to the bowl as well after noting weight.
- Heat Mango pulp, Reverse, Speed 1, 60°C (140°F), 10 mins, this will assist in removing any mango flesh from the stones.
- Carefully remove the mangoe stones
- "Blend" "Closed lid" Fit Measuring cup and blend for 5s, Speed 3. This will break up any fibres in the pulp
- Add Sugar - Aprox 30g per 100g mango pulp.
- Add the juice of one lime, you can use lemon if lime isnt available.
- Using Simering Basket instead of MC...
Speed 1, 95°C (203°F), 20 Minutes.
- Pour carefully into a steralized jar, screw on lid and turn upside down to cool.
Remove Mango Stones
Add Lime Juice
Add to a Steralized Jar
Accessories you need
Optional - place the cut limes face down in the center of the simering basket, the steam and heat from the cooking process may release additional pecting from the pith which will drip into the mixture (entirely hypothetical).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Jimbaran Chili Sauce @levi_nathania
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- Otak Otak
- Mrs Coady- Christmas Cosmo
- Traditional Egyptian Mint Lime Lemonade - Incredibly refreshing!
- Easy Thai Red Curry
- Gado Gado with Marinated Chicken
- Shimeji Tofu modified by Levi
- Fire Cider drink - Immunity boost shot
- Coconut Tequila Margarita
- Steamed Fish with Mushroom by Levi