- 1000 g potatoes, cubed 2-3cm
- 6 portion mixed fresh vegetables
- 30 g Butter
- 1 level teaspoons salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fill the jug with water to the 1L mark
2. Place simmering basket inside with cubed potatoes. Can fit up to 1kg, adjust to requirement
3.Place lid on, and varoma into position if steaming meat (pop meat in ensuring there are steam vents uncovered). 25 min varoma sp 2.
4. When there is 15 mins remaining, stop machine, pop veg in around varoma, and restart the machine with the remaining time.
5. Check the meat is cooked and potatoes are soft. Invert varoma lid as a tray to catch water, remove varoma and sit inside inverted lid. Using spatula, remove simmering basket carefully, discard water from jug.
6. Insert butterfly, add potatoes back in , along with butter and salt. Mash 40sec speed 4 (never leave unattended when mashing) or until desired consistency. You can add a little dash of milk if needed but i find there is enough moisture and it can make it gluey.
if your mash is lumpy, cut the potatoes smaller, if it is gluey it could be overwhipped, too much liquid or just the variety of potato you are using. The variety makes a huge difference with Thermomix mash. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad
- brioche rolls masterchef
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake