- 5 potatoes
- 3 carrots, large
- 500g pumpkin
- Frozen peas and corn
- 30g Butter
- cut potato into small pieces and place into simmering basket
- cut carrots into thin sticks and place in varoma
- cut pumpkin into medium size pieces and place on varoma tray
- put frozen peas and corn on varoma tray
- fill bowl with 1000ml water
- put steaming basket containing potato into bowl
- place lid on and shut
- place the varoma including tray on top
- cook vegetables on varoma temperature, 20 minutes speed 3 (cooking time will vary on amount and size of vegetables - test with a skewer and adjust
- remove varoma - these vegetables are ready to serve or keep warm in
- remove simmering basket with potato
- pour water out of TM bowl
- transfer the cooked potato to the TM bowl
- insert butterfly
- add butter and dash of milk
- mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 3-4
This is general recipe for "meat 'n' veg" meal - can use many different
types of vegetables.
Accessories you need
refer to EDC page 83 for mash potato tips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.