- 40 gram almonds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 gram olive oil
- 20 gram soy sauce
- 50 gram water
- 10 gram balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oragano
- 6 portobello mushrooms, medium size
- 1/2 onion, medium size - sliced
Preheat oven to 180.
Add almonds and garlic to TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds speed 9. Scrape down side of bowl. Add oil, soy, water, balsamic and oragano to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 3.
Slice onion and place on bottom of small baking/casserole dish. Cut stems off mushrooms and place mushrooms upside down on top of onion. Mushrooms need to sit firmly next to each other. Cover mushrooms with sauce and bake for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Accessories you need
Mushrooms are a nice side serve.You can very easily double this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)