- 40 gram almonds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 gram olive oil
- 20 gram soy sauce
- 50 gram water
- 10 gram balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oragano
- 6 portobello mushrooms, medium size
- 1/2 onion, medium size - sliced
Preheat oven to 180.
Add almonds and garlic to TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds speed 9. Scrape down side of bowl. Add oil, soy, water, balsamic and oragano to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 3.
Slice onion and place on bottom of small baking/casserole dish. Cut stems off mushrooms and place mushrooms upside down on top of onion. Mushrooms need to sit firmly next to each other. Cover mushrooms with sauce and bake for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Accessories you need
Mushrooms are a nice side serve.You can very easily double this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork