- 40 gram almonds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 gram olive oil
- 20 gram soy sauce
- 50 gram water
- 10 gram balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oragano
- 6 portobello mushrooms, medium size
- 1/2 onion, medium size - sliced
Preheat oven to 180.
Add almonds and garlic to TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds speed 9. Scrape down side of bowl. Add oil, soy, water, balsamic and oragano to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 3.
Slice onion and place on bottom of small baking/casserole dish. Cut stems off mushrooms and place mushrooms upside down on top of onion. Mushrooms need to sit firmly next to each other. Cover mushrooms with sauce and bake for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Accessories you need
Mushrooms are a nice side serve.You can very easily double this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Mushroom risotto
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce