- 40 gram almonds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 gram olive oil
- 20 gram soy sauce
- 50 gram water
- 10 gram balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oragano
- 6 portobello mushrooms, medium size
- 1/2 onion, medium size - sliced
Preheat oven to 180.
Add almonds and garlic to TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds speed 9. Scrape down side of bowl. Add oil, soy, water, balsamic and oragano to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 3.
Slice onion and place on bottom of small baking/casserole dish. Cut stems off mushrooms and place mushrooms upside down on top of onion. Mushrooms need to sit firmly next to each other. Cover mushrooms with sauce and bake for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Accessories you need
Mushrooms are a nice side serve.You can very easily double this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lacey Siomo's Chicken Seitan
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Tuna Risotto