- 1 box of Cheerios
- 1 box of nutrigrain
- 1 box of mini wheats
- 1 packet of pretzels
- 300 grams pecans
- 300 grams raw cashews
- 500 grams Butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
Place butter and salts in the TM Bowl and melt for 6 mins, 70 degrees, Speed 1.
While the butter is melting, mix the cereals and nuts together in 3 baking trays lined with baking paper.
Pour melted butter evenly over the 3 baking trays of party mix, then bake in a oven (120 degrees) for 2 hours, stirring occassionally.
Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
Accessories you need
You can use any suitable cereal, I love rice chex if you can find them. Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks. Great gifts in nice large glass jars. Perfect partner for party or BBQ as nibbles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake