- 1 box of Cheerios
- 1 box of nutrigrain
- 1 box of mini wheats
- 1 packet of pretzels
- 300 grams pecans
- 300 grams raw cashews
- 500 grams Butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
Place butter and salts in the TM Bowl and melt for 6 mins, 70 degrees, Speed 1.
While the butter is melting, mix the cereals and nuts together in 3 baking trays lined with baking paper.
Pour melted butter evenly over the 3 baking trays of party mix, then bake in a oven (120 degrees) for 2 hours, stirring occassionally.
Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
You can use any suitable cereal, I love rice chex if you can find them. Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks. Great gifts in nice large glass jars. Perfect partner for party or BBQ as nibbles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins