- 260 grams zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 80 grams parmasan cheese, Roughly Chopped
- 75 grams tapioca strach
- 1 egg
- salt, To salt Zucchini
- pepper, to Taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate Zucchini Speed 4 at 4 Seconds.
Add to Simmering Basket and salt for 15minutes to allow excess water to drain off. (Dont skip this step!)
Preheat oil in a baking tray, 0.5cm deep, heat at 180 deg in oven.
Clean and dry Thermomix bowl
Grate parmasan Spped 6 for 20 Seconds
Add remaining ingredients including Zucchini and use Speed 4 for 5 Seconds.
Carefully spoon drops of the mixture into hot oil. (Desertspoon)
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add Crumbed Fetta or Diced Bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread