- 260 grams zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 80 grams parmasan cheese, Roughly Chopped
- 75 grams tapioca strach
- 1 egg
- salt, To salt Zucchini
- pepper, to Taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate Zucchini Speed 4 at 4 Seconds.
Add to Simmering Basket and salt for 15minutes to allow excess water to drain off. (Dont skip this step!)
Preheat oil in a baking tray, 0.5cm deep, heat at 180 deg in oven.
Clean and dry Thermomix bowl
Grate parmasan Spped 6 for 20 Seconds
Add remaining ingredients including Zucchini and use Speed 4 for 5 Seconds.
Carefully spoon drops of the mixture into hot oil. (Desertspoon)
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add Crumbed Fetta or Diced Bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Breakfast Beans