- 1/2 leek
- 3 short bacon rashers
- 60 grams white wine
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams peas (frozen)
- 130 grams thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Chop leek and bacon rashers to acceptable size for thermomix.
Place into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds speed 4 (chop for longer depending if you want finer).
Add butter and saute for 1 min 30 seconds, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add white wine and dijon mustard, 30 seconds, Varoma temperature,
Add peas and cream, 5 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 1 (you may need to use spatula to scrape down sides mid way).
After 5 mins is complete use spatula to scrape down sides, add cornflour and cook for an additional 2 minutes (or until desired consistency is achieved), Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Peas in Creamy Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder