- 1/2 leek
- 3 short bacon rashers
- 60 grams white wine
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams peas (frozen)
- 130 grams thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Recipe is created for
Chop leek and bacon rashers to acceptable size for thermomix.
Place into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds speed 4 (chop for longer depending if you want finer).
Add butter and saute for 1 min 30 seconds, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add white wine and dijon mustard, 30 seconds, Varoma temperature,
Add peas and cream, 5 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 1 (you may need to use spatula to scrape down sides mid way).
After 5 mins is complete use spatula to scrape down sides, add cornflour and cook for an additional 2 minutes (or until desired consistency is achieved), Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Peas in Creamy Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake