- 1/2 leek
- 3 short bacon rashers
- 60 grams white wine
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams peas (frozen)
- 130 grams thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Chop leek and bacon rashers to acceptable size for thermomix.
Place into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds speed 4 (chop for longer depending if you want finer).
Add butter and saute for 1 min 30 seconds, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add white wine and dijon mustard, 30 seconds, Varoma temperature,
Add peas and cream, 5 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 1 (you may need to use spatula to scrape down sides mid way).
After 5 mins is complete use spatula to scrape down sides, add cornflour and cook for an additional 2 minutes (or until desired consistency is achieved), Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Peas in Creamy Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies