- beetroot fresh, Cooked and sliced
- 360 grams water
- 700 grams vinegar, white
- 300 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
Place water,vinegar,sugar and all the spices into.
Cook 12 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Then 2 mins 80 degrees speed 1.
Allow to cool then strain.
Pack sliced beetroot into jars to the top and pour in liquid.
This makes about a litre of liquid. I use Fowler jars to preserve but this will keep for quite a while in the fridge as well. This was enough to cover my bucket of beetroot from our vege garden. I just cooked mine in a big pot but you could steam a smaller amount in the varoma. We grow the cylinder shaped beetroots from seed, fits beautifully into jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe