- 1 Pineapple fresh, skin, core & flesh
- water, Approx 500ml
- raw sugar, to taste
- Gelatine or Agar, Amount depends on liquid
Recipe is created for
Place all skin and core into TM bowl (discard the top)
Cover the skin with water and heat for 20min/120deg/speed 1
Strain reserving the liquid and skin.
Return liquid to bowl add sugar to taste (I use about 100gms - it's not overly sweet). Heat until sugar approx 2min/120deg/speed 1 is dissolved.
Add gelatine or Agar (as per instructions). Mix 20sec/speed 3 I like to add a little crushed/finely chopped pineapple as well before setting in fridge to set. 20sec/speed 1
Accessories you need
Give your bowl an exfoliation.Return skin to bowl and blend on speed 10 until a pulp. Now your bowl has had a lovely exfoliation and your worms/compost will love the pulp. Add a little bicarb soda for an extra shinny bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Thick Yoghurt
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER