- 1 Pineapple fresh, skin, core & flesh
- water, Approx 500ml
- raw sugar, to taste
- Gelatine or Agar, Amount depends on liquid
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all skin and core into TM bowl (discard the top)
Cover the skin with water and heat for 20min/120deg/speed 1
Strain reserving the liquid and skin.
Return liquid to bowl add sugar to taste (I use about 100gms - it's not overly sweet). Heat until sugar approx 2min/120deg/speed 1 is dissolved.
Add gelatine or Agar (as per instructions). Mix 20sec/speed 3 I like to add a little crushed/finely chopped pineapple as well before setting in fridge to set. 20sec/speed 1
Accessories you need
Give your bowl an exfoliation.Return skin to bowl and blend on speed 10 until a pulp. Now your bowl has had a lovely exfoliation and your worms/compost will love the pulp. Add a little bicarb soda for an extra shinny bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)