- 50 g whole egg mayonaise
- 30 g Butter softened
- 1 Whole Lime Rind & Juice
- 500 g water
- 800 g potatoes
- 150 g green beans
- 100 g proscuitto
- 2 Avocados sliced
- Dill to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Dressing Potato dish Vegetable dish Side dish Starter Nut free
1. Add all dressing ingredients to the mixing bowl set for 5 seconds/speed 6.
2. Set dressing aside and return the Mixing Bowl to your Thermomix, no need to wash it.
1. Add water to Mixing Bowl and place Varoma Dish into position.
2. Slice Potatoes into wedge like slices (6-8 slices per potato depending on size) and add to Varoma Dish leaving small gaps for steam to pass through.
3. Add Green Beans on top of Potatoes and season with Salt, set to 15 Minutes/ Varoma / Speed 2.
4. Carefully remove Green Beans to the simmering basket and rinse under cold water to stop them cooking and set aside to dry.
5. Leaving potatoes in the Varoma dish cook for a further 10 Minutes / Varoma / Speed 2. Cooking time varies for potato varieties cook for more time if required.
6. While potatoes are finishing lay out Proscuitto onto baking paper and place onto an oven tray then under the grill for 5 minutes or until crispy. Allow to cool then tear into small pieces.
7. Slice Avocado into wedge shapes and set aside.
8. When potatoes are cooked, set aside to cool off then assemble salad and add dressing, give a gentle toss then sprinkly with dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve at room temperature or cold.
Leave Proscuitto out for a Vegetarian option or replace with Pancetta or Bacon.
Season with your favourite herbs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus