- 200 grams cheese, 2cm cube
- 1000 grams Hard Potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, halved
- 300 grams bacon, diced
- 25 grams Butter
- 300 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Add cheese to TM bowl, 10sec/sp8. reserve.
Add half potatoes to TM bowl, 2sec/sp5, place in baking dish.
repeat with remaining potatoes.
Add onion to TM bowl, 3sec/sp5.
Add bacon and butter, saute 5min/varoma/sp1.
Scrape sides of bowl down.
Add cream and stock paste, mix 30sec/sp2.
Pour cream mix over potatoes and stir through to combine.
Top with reserved cheese.
Bake for 50 minutes until golden brown.
Great recipe to use up leftover xmas ham in place of bacon.
Bacon/ham can be thrown in from frozen, making this dish quick and easy to prepare.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls