- 200 grams cheese, 2cm cube
- 1000 grams Hard Potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, halved
- 300 grams bacon, diced
- 25 grams Butter
- 300 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Add cheese to TM bowl, 10sec/sp8. reserve.
Add half potatoes to TM bowl, 2sec/sp5, place in baking dish.
repeat with remaining potatoes.
Add onion to TM bowl, 3sec/sp5.
Add bacon and butter, saute 5min/varoma/sp1.
Scrape sides of bowl down.
Add cream and stock paste, mix 30sec/sp2.
Pour cream mix over potatoes and stir through to combine.
Top with reserved cheese.
Bake for 50 minutes until golden brown.
Great recipe to use up leftover xmas ham in place of bacon.
Bacon/ham can be thrown in from frozen, making this dish quick and easy to prepare.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers