- 200 grams cheese, 2cm cube
- 1000 grams Hard Potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, halved
- 300 grams bacon, diced
- 25 grams Butter
- 300 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Add cheese to TM bowl, 10sec/sp8. reserve.
Add half potatoes to TM bowl, 2sec/sp5, place in baking dish.
repeat with remaining potatoes.
Add onion to TM bowl, 3sec/sp5.
Add bacon and butter, saute 5min/varoma/sp1.
Scrape sides of bowl down.
Add cream and stock paste, mix 30sec/sp2.
Pour cream mix over potatoes and stir through to combine.
Top with reserved cheese.
Bake for 50 minutes until golden brown.
Great recipe to use up leftover xmas ham in place of bacon.
Bacon/ham can be thrown in from frozen, making this dish quick and easy to prepare.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Creamy tomato bisque