- 50 grams pistachios, shelled
- 350 grams broccoli large head, incl stalk
- 6 Spring onions sliced
- 100 grams parsley, fresh
- 100 grams mint, fresh
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 30 grams Goji Berries
- 3 limes juiced (or juice of 2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Finely Slice spring onion
2. Chop the raw broccoli, and pistachios in Thermomix for 5 Seconds Speed 5 (set aside)
3. Chop mint and parsley in Thermomix for 4 Seconds Speed 6-7
4. Combine all remaining ingredients except for baby spinach and avocado in Thermomix, Reverse Speed 3 for 7 Seconds
5. Add avocado and baby spinach to the combined ingredients and serve
6. Taste and adjust if necessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters