- 50 grams pistachios, shelled
- 350 grams broccoli large head, incl stalk
- 6 Spring onions sliced
- 100 grams parsley, fresh
- 100 grams mint, fresh
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 30 grams Goji Berries
- 3 limes juiced (or juice of 2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Finely Slice spring onion
2. Chop the raw broccoli, and pistachios in Thermomix for 5 Seconds Speed 5 (set aside)
3. Chop mint and parsley in Thermomix for 4 Seconds Speed 6-7
4. Combine all remaining ingredients except for baby spinach and avocado in Thermomix, Reverse Speed 3 for 7 Seconds
5. Add avocado and baby spinach to the combined ingredients and serve
6. Taste and adjust if necessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Chocolate avocado cake
- PIZZA with shredded chicken ketjap style.
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Beef fajitas