- 150 g brown onions, quartered
- 3 cloves Galice Cloves, Peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 3 cans borlotti beans, canned, Washed and Drained (700g)
- 210 g water
- 3 stalks Coriander (fresh), stalks and leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Take the 3 cans of Borlotti Beans and use the simmering basket to drain and wash beans (put to the side)
2. In mixing bowl add onions, garlic cloves, and cilantro
3. Mix speed 5 / 3secs
4. Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl
5. Add 20g olive oil
6. Saute onions, garlic and cilantro
2 min / 100c / speed 2
7. In Mixing bowl now add the 3 cans of drained and washed Borlotti beans
8. 210g water
9. cook everything 15min / 100c / speed 1 with Simmering Basket instead of MC
10. Then Mix 5 sec/ Speed 4
Fantastic Refried Beans that can be used in my other reciepes for 7 layer bean dip and Bean and Cheese Borittos. My familys favorite! And a great party food.
Beans will natuarly thicken as they cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes