- 150 g brown onions, quartered
- 3 cloves Galice Cloves, Peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 3 cans borlotti beans, canned, Washed and Drained (700g)
- 210 g water
- 3 stalks Coriander (fresh), stalks and leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Take the 3 cans of Borlotti Beans and use the simmering basket to drain and wash beans (put to the side)
2. In mixing bowl add onions, garlic cloves, and cilantro
3. Mix speed 5 / 3secs
4. Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl
5. Add 20g olive oil
6. Saute onions, garlic and cilantro
2 min / 100c / speed 2
7. In Mixing bowl now add the 3 cans of drained and washed Borlotti beans
8. 210g water
9. cook everything 15min / 100c / speed 1 with Simmering Basket instead of MC
10. Then Mix 5 sec/ Speed 4
Fantastic Refried Beans that can be used in my other reciepes for 7 layer bean dip and Bean and Cheese Borittos. My familys favorite! And a great party food.
Beans will natuarly thicken as they cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake