- 750 g Mince meat (not lean)
- 3 --- onions quartered
- 20 g oil
- 1.5 level tbsp Lebanese 7 spice
- 1 level tablespoons salt
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add quartered onions to bowl - 4 seconds/speed 5.. scrape bowl down
2. add 20g oil.. 5mins/varoma heat/reverse/spoon speed/mc off
3. add your mince in pieces 9mons/varoma heat/soft speed/reverse
4. at 5mins stop and stir mixture around for even cooking
use this as any base for your middle eastern cooking (shish barak, samboosik, la7me ajeen etc)
once done, place simmering basket in and drain from liquids and retain a little in the bowl to not dry out your mixture.
Rima’s onion and mince
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Rima’s Samboosik
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Jess's Spag Bol