- 600 g Potatoes (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 150 g carrots, cut into cubes
- 100 g Frozen peas and corn
- 600 g water
- 4 eggs, washed
- river salt, to taste
- 60 g Olives, plus extra to decorate
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 300 g mayonnaise
- 60 g pickled gherkins
- 100 g red pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 4 green lettuce leaves
1. Place potatoes, carrots and peas into Varoma dish
2. Place water into mixing bowl and eggs into TM basket. Insert TM basket, place Varoma dish in place and steam [color=red]26min/Varoma/speed 1.[/color][/b]
3. Set Varoma aside, places eggs in cold water and let them cool down. Place steamed vegetables into a large salad bowl. Season with salt to taste and let cool until vegetables are lukewarm.
4. Set steamed vegetables aside to cool until lukewarm, season with salt and pepper.
5. Clean and dry mixing bowl
6. Place 3 peeled eggs, olives and gherkins into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
7. Transfer mixture into the salad bowl, add flaked tuna and 2/3 of mayonnaise and gently fold in all ingredients. Place the salad into a casserole dish and top it with remaining mayonnaise. Decorate the salad with pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, lettuce leaves, sliced egg and olives.
8. Keep salad in fridge until serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot