- 600 g Potatoes (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 150 g carrots, cut into cubes
- 100 g Frozen peas and corn
- 600 g water
- 4 eggs, washed
- river salt, to taste
- 60 g Olives, plus extra to decorate
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 300 g mayonnaise
- 60 g pickled gherkins
- 100 g red pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 4 green lettuce leaves
1. Place potatoes, carrots and peas into Varoma dish
2. Place water into mixing bowl and eggs into TM basket. Insert TM basket, place Varoma dish in place and steam [color=red]26min/Varoma/speed 1.[/color][/b]
3. Set Varoma aside, places eggs in cold water and let them cool down. Place steamed vegetables into a large salad bowl. Season with salt to taste and let cool until vegetables are lukewarm.
4. Set steamed vegetables aside to cool until lukewarm, season with salt and pepper.
5. Clean and dry mixing bowl
6. Place 3 peeled eggs, olives and gherkins into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
7. Transfer mixture into the salad bowl, add flaked tuna and 2/3 of mayonnaise and gently fold in all ingredients. Place the salad into a casserole dish and top it with remaining mayonnaise. Decorate the salad with pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, lettuce leaves, sliced egg and olives.
8. Keep salad in fridge until serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie