- 10 g salt
- 80 g chia seeds
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g flaxseeds
- 80 g pumpkin seeds
- 230 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 175 deg
Prepare 2 trays lined with baking paper
Add salt to mixer bowl, mill 10 sec / sp 10
Add the seeds and turbo 1 sec 3-4 times
Add water and mix 20 sec / speed 2 (or until all combined)
Divide mixture into 2, use another sheet of baking paper and a rolling pin to roll out to desired thickness.
Bake in oven for 20 mins. Remove trays and slice into desired size.
Return to oven and bake until crackers are golden and crispy
Serve with your favourite dip (Herb and Garlic from BCB in pic)
Accessories you need
For additional flavour add fresh herbs or chilli flakes with salt in the first step (2 rosemary sprigs is a favourite)
This does produce a salty cracker, if you don't like a lot of salt, simply reduce to 5g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna