- 1 kg Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 litre water
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 bunches parsley
- rice, (1 measuring cup of medium grain rice preferred)
- 2 heaped teaspoons Butter
- 1 heaped teaspoons olive oil
- salt, (to season)
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add garlic and parsley to mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
2. Without cleaning mixing bowl, add yogurt and water. Mix for 3 seconds on speed 5.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add lid with measuring cup. Cook for 25 minutes, 80 degrees on speed 1.
4. Once yogurt reaches boiling point, add 1 measuring cup of rice through the lid slowly.
5. Extend yogurt cooking time depending on packet instructions (approximately 15 mins) on 90 degrees, reverse speed 2.
6. Fry garlic and coriander in some butter and olive oil. Once fragrant, add to mixing bowl with yogurt and rice.
7. Once rice is soft and yogurt has thickened, your labniya is ready to eat! Season with salt.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Easter Egg Buns