- 200 g water
- 300 g snowpeas, stalks removed and washed
- 10 g tamari
- 10 g sesame oil
- 10 g Black Sesame Seeds
- 10 g white sesame seeds
1. Pour water into mixing bowl
2. Place snowpeas into simmering basket, insert basket into mixing bowl
3. Cook 6 minutes/100'/speed 3
4. Remove steaming basket, discard water, pour snowpeas from basket into mixing bowl
5. Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl
6. Stir 5 seconds//speed 4
7. Transfer to serving dish
Accessories you need
Either black or white sesame seeds can be used alone if you don't have both on hand.
For crunchier snowpeas, steam for 5 minutes
For softer snowpeas, steam for 7 minutes
Can be served warm as a vegetable dish or chilled as a salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Coffee syrup