- 3 spring onion
- 500 g plain flour
- 250 g hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- oil, for pasting
Recipe is created for
- Chop the spring onion into small pieces.
- Add plain flour, hot water and salt in the thermomix. Mix for 6 seconds on Speed 6.
- Knead for 3 mins.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl, cover and rest for 20 mins.
- Divde the dough into 12 portions.
- Roll each portion to a flat pancake. Brush the surface with oil, then sprinkle with spring onion and season with salt.
- Roll the pancake like a cigar. Then pinch the 2 ends together and form a doughnut shape.
- Roll the doughnut flat into pancake again. NB the hole in the middle should disappear.
- Add oil to a frying pan. Fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel