- 2 --- Lebanese (short) cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 90 g bean sprouts
- 1 --- red capsicum, julienned
- 1 --- orange, segments removed and thinly sliced in half lengthways
- 30 g chives, chopped into 2cm lengths
- 2 --- handfuls baby rocket leaves
- 1-2 cm Fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 tsp honey
- 20 g lemon juice
- 130 g pistachios, shelled
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 40 g olive oil
Place the cucumbers, bean sprouts, capsicum, orange, chives and rocket leaves into a large serving bowl and toss to combine.
Place pistachios in thermomix bowl and dry roast 2-3min/100 degrees//speed 1
Chop pistachios 3-5 seconds/speed 5 (check every few seconds for desired consistency).
Set chopped pistachios aside.
Place ginger in thermomix bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Place honey, lemon juice, wasabi, olive oil and chopped pistachios in thermomix bowl and mix 6 seconds/speed 5 (use if you do not want pistachios to chop any smaller).
Once complete pour over salad and mix well.
Converted from Marie Claire "Crisp" cookbook.
Everyone loves this salad in my family - even those that don't like salads!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw