- 1 shallot (small brown onion), Peeled
- 125 g water
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled, whole
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 bay leaf
- 250 g green beans, Ends trimmed, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves
- 20 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place shallot in bowl and chop for 3 seconds at speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add water, garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg and bay leaf. Cook 3.5 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add beans. Cook 5 minutes, Varoma speed .
4. Remove beans (I use tongs) to a serving bowl, leaving liquid in the Thermomix. Also remove and discard garlic and bay leaf.
5. Add sugar, vinegar and cloves. Cook 2 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
6. Remove and discard cloves.
7. Add butter. Cook 30 seconds, Varoma, speed 1.
8. Pour sauce over beans, and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light Fruit Cake
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"
- Susan's Double Choc Mint Hot Chocolate Mix
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge